Question about HP LaserJet 4650n Printer
I just installed a new fuser kit, and it works, but I am still getting the message that I only have a few copies to go. I never got the "new fuser kit" message so that I could reset the fuser count.
Under the menu>Configure Device>Resets>Reset Supplies>New Fuser Kit
Posted on May 05, 2009
You can reset the counter in het service menu.
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
My sugestion is to reinstall the fuser. make sure all contact are clean.
Posted on Oct 28, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2012 | HP LaserJet 4700 Printer
Oct 07, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4700 Printer
May 09, 2011 | HP LaserJet 5550 Printer
This printer tracks the number of pages printed on the fuser, and a reminder message will appear when the fuser reaches a certain page count. The message will instruct you to replace your fuser. Whenever you install a new fuser, you should reset the fuser page count so the warning message will not appear prematurely.
To reset the fuser count :
1. Press MENU to enter the MENUS.
2. Press Down arrow to highlight Configure Device.
3. Press Checkmark to select Configure Device.
4. Press Down arrow to highlight RESETS.
5. Press Checkmark to select RESETS.
6. Press Down arrow to highlight RESET SUPPLIES.
7. Press Checkmark to select RESET SUPPLIES.
8. Press Down arrow to highlight NEW FUSER KIT.
9. Press Down arrow to select NEW FUSER KIT.
10. Press Down arrow to highlight YES.
11. Press Checkmark to select YES.
The fuser count will be reset and then the printer is ready to use.
Thank you for being a FixYa Valued Customer.
Hope this helps helps. Please keep us updated and remember to rate this answer.
Jan 19, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3600 Printer
Oct 15, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4600dn Color Printer
Mar 20, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4700 Printer
Nov 06, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 08, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
1,229 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!