Question about Lexmark Prestige Pro 805 Color All-in-One Wireless InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
I called Lexmark told them all I had done cause color will not pring on my Prestige Pro 805. They sending me a new print head.
Posted on Nov 02, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a lexmark prospect
Updating the firmware for your Lexmark Pro200 series will help fix this problem. You will need to get rid of the error first before you can successfully update your printer. Follow these steps:
1. Open the cover of the printer > Remove the printhead. If the printhead will not go to the center, turn off the printer and pull the printhead to the center.
2. Once you have the printhead removed, close the cover of the printer and turn on the printer.
3. It will ask you to "Open Cover to Install the Printhead". Press the Cancel (Red X) button.
4. It should take you back to the "Copy" menu.
5. Proceed with the firmware update. Just go to http://bit.ly/p205fw. There'll be more than one download for your model, try the top download first.
6. Once the firmware update is successful, reinsert the printhead by following the steps on your printer screen.
Source: There is a Problem with the Printhead
Posted on May 24, 2011
SOURCE: Lexmark C752 108 Printhead error
They mean the respective printheads have lost the HSynch. The first thing the we do (and have had great success with) is to clean the laser lenses. Then check the head wiring. The following codes apply:
106 & 110 CYAN 107 & 111 MAGENTA 108 & 112 YELLOW 109 & 113 BLACK
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
Attach the supplied USB cable to the printer and connect it to the computer's USB port.
then install the printer driver for your model printer.
You can download the Lexmark printer drivers from theirsupport WEB site. Please click on this link and select your model printer todownload :-http://support.lexmark.com/index?page=home&locale=EN&userlocale=EN_US&segment=DOWNLOAD
Posted on Jun 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
http://bit.ly/zBp72H to download driver for Windows 7 32bit, Windows Vista 32bit and Win XP
http://bit.ly/HQOzBp to download driver for Windows 7 64bit and Win Vista 64bit
Jul 19, 2012 | Lexmark Prestige Pro 805 Color All-in-One...
Feb 12, 2012 | Lexmark Prestige Pro 805 Color All-in-One...
Sep 01, 2011 | Lexmark Prestige Pro 805 Color All-in-One...
Aug 29, 2011 | Lexmark Prestige Pro 805 Color All-in-One...
Jul 10, 2011 | Lexmark Prestige Pro 805 Color All-in-One...
Jun 03, 2011 | Lexmark Prestige Pro 805 Color All-in-One...
May 13, 2011 | Lexmark Prestige Pro 805 Color All-in-One...
Dec 19, 2010 | Lexmark Prestige Pro 805 Color All-in-One...
Jun 12, 2010 | Lexmark Prestige Pro 805 Color All-in-One...
953 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: