Question about HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2016 | Jabra headband for pro 9400 series 1412125
Jul 20, 2014 | Huawei Ascend Y300 Mobile Phone
I had the same issue. Its hardware related due to no good contact between the phone and your tiny speaker.
To fix it no too hard.
1) Open up your Samsung infuse case directions here video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewdyo2fkJj8
or pictures http://androidforums.com/samsung-infuse-4g/532693-how-fix-samsung-infuse-4g-screen.html
2) The speaker is located bottom left corner (two etched holes for sound)
3) With cover off locate 2 brass/bronze tabs that connect the phone to the speaker.
4) Slightly lift these tabs make sure not to far to brake off (1 mm)
5) Put back the cover and phone speaker should work fine
I hope this helps.
Jul 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 21, 2010 | Mercury KVM266PM-U (KVM266PMUD1600)...
May 13, 2010 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
Sep 06, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Sep 06, 2008 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
Aug 28, 2014 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!