Question about Dryers
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here's the trick: The Spacemaker dryer is the same as many other GE dryers but is upside down!
1. Unplug the dryer.
2. Flip the dryer upside down so the white panel is now on top and the unfinished steel panel is on the bottom.
3. Remove the 2 screws that connect the bottom, white panel from the back and lift up to remove.
4. Pull off the Settings and Fabric knobs on the front of the dryer. Take off the front control panel (remove the 2 screws).
5. Remove the 2 screws that attach the front panel (located behind the control panel you just removed). Hold the dryer drum by the top edge and pull the front panel away (note that the panel will be hooked to the rest of the dryer at the bottom corners). DO NOT PULL AWAY ENTIRELY!
6. Disconnect the wiring that is attached to the front panel (these come apart easily by hand but you might want to mark the wiring so you know where to connect it when reassembling).
Posted on Nov 05, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2015 | GE Dryers
Apr 05, 2012 | GE Spacemaker DSKS433EB Electric Dryer
Oct 19, 2011 | GE Dryers
Jan 21, 2010 | Whirlpool LER4634J Electric Dryer
Jan 14, 2010 | Washing Machines
Nov 04, 2009 | Kenmore 62602 Electric Dryer
Jun 10, 2009 | Kenmore Dryers
Jun 06, 2009 | Kenmore 64732 Electric Dryer
Jun 03, 2009 | Crosley CDE6000 Electric Dryer
Aug 27, 2008 | GE DCSR483EA Electric Dryer
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!