Question about Cell Phones
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: locked out by too many
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
SOURCE: i need to hard reset
Try this method below on how to hard reset Sony Ericsson Xperia X10:
1. Turn the power off first. If the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is frozen, take the battery out from the device and then reinsert it back again after a few seconds.
2. Hold the Left and Right Keys located beneath the LCD Display
3. Press and release the Power Key
4. Just then follow the on-screen instructions that appears to hard reset the Sony EricssonXperia X10
Posted on Nov 02, 2010
SOURCE: I locked my Kyocera Zio
Hi ashleysmi298 go on your computer and sign in to google. Under settings go to forgot password. You need to get you gmail password. If you don't remember the only other way is to do a hard reset on the phone. But here is the bad news , You will lost all your information and settings apps and whatever else you have on the phone, Now by going to google you can get your password and user name back. If that doesn't work you will need to powwer the phone off. hold the power and the up and down voule button at the same time. You do this until t comes on the screen.Now make sure you take out your memory card . If you don't want to do any of this go to your local carrier and have them help you with the hard reset.
Posted on Dec 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 07, 2015 | Cell Phones
Oct 17, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 17, 2013 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket Unlocked...
Mar 08, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 20, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 23, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - White unlocked...
Aug 28, 2011 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
219 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!