Question about Nokia E71 Smartphone
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
when you insert sim in your phone after using it offline,it should ask you if you want to continue using your phone in offline mode...select NO..Otherwise your phone cannot detect the sim card..clean sim terminals..if problem persists check and reheat sim filter IC..the crystal one, near the sim terminals itself..if all fails then UPP (CPU) or software problem..
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
SOURCE: my NokiaN70 is in the
Offline mode means the sim you have inserted was not detected by your phone.Firstly clean the Sim Card slot(case)and check the connector.If the problem still persist contact nearest mobile repairing center.
Posted on Aug 15, 2010
SOURCE: hi, my Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic
The reason your phones touch screen is not working is simply because there is a problem with the flexi of the phone.
If the screen is not damaged in any way, then the assumption of it being the screen is absolutely correct.
To fix the flexi of the phone;
1. Get the appropriate screwdriver,
2. remove the battery, the battery cover, and your sim,
3. Turn the back of the phone,
4. you will see five rubbers,
5. pick them off with a pincher,you will see screws under them, unscrew the phone,
6. Get a credit card and slip it through the line around the phone then apply a little force in separating them apart,
7. you will see the panel of the phone, carefully lift it up,
8. you will see a flexi that runs through the screen to the panel, carefully detach the flexi from the panel,
9. unscrew the screen of the phone, remove the flexi connected to the screen also and replace it.
10. Reverse the process to reassemble the phone.
Take care in solving the problem....
Posted on Aug 05, 2011
SOURCE: i buy new phone which
To resolve your problem,you just make a back-up all your files and after doing a back-up,reset your phone into factory default,this will erase all wrong setting.....
Posted on Aug 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2014 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!