Question about Dell Inspiron One 19 All-in-One Desktop PC with 18.5" LCD Display, Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 Pro... (884116033820)
Pc appears to boot completely, but no display during the process
Try another screen or video card is US
Posted on Feb 25, 2012
Testimonial: "Yes, but there is no way to test another card into yhis machine, thank you a lot "
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
From what you are descrbing one of the background services is preventing start up from completing
Please try the following
1) Switch on PC
2) Continuoulsy press the F8 key until a start menu is presented, choose safe mode from this menu
3) Once safe mode has loaded up go to Start>Programs>Systems Tools>System Restore
4) From the system restore menu choose 'restore my computer to a earlier time'
5) From the calendar presented choose a date in bold when this fault wasnt happening and then click on next and follow the screen through
6) Let the system restore complete and it will automatically reboot and take you back to the mains windows screen
7) This should hopefully let the hung service be able to run
I hope this has been useful
Posted on Mar 10, 2010
try unplugging vga cable and connect it back then try reseating the memory chips if system has two memory chips try with one memory . if that doesnt work reseat the grahpic card if u have any and reseat the cmos battery .
Posted on Nov 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2012 | Dell OptiPlex GX520 PC Desktop
May 06, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
Aug 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A75-S211 Notebook
Jan 15, 2010 | Dell OptiPlex GX520 PC Desktop
Aug 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 9300 Notebook
Sep 10, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jun 12, 2008 | Dell Latitude C640 Notebook
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: