Question about Uniden Cordless Phone

1 Answer

Paid 14.95 for mohamid to help - got "hi, I am M." and nothing else.

How do i speak with person?  is this a legitamate service?.or do you just take credit card payments?..adding to my frustration with my phone?  please help me.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Uniden Master
  • 13,433 Answers

You can get refunded by emailing

I was just browsing around and saw your problem, not fimiliar with your phone / problem so please get another chat session or a refund by contacting support.

Posted on Oct 28, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Can I please speak to a live person?

Not on this fixya. This is an answering system using only the computer.
Fixya has a paid answering system wherein you can speak to a live person.
Please to search this web-site until you find it.
Maybe click the box that says" Get Instant Help".
God bless your efforts.

Oct 17, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have paid for but not received my order

i hope you got some kind of confirmation or receippt from whom you bought. well even a word during a transaction iis legal. however to avoid any spendings not needed, try calling or speaking to a manager or who is running that busines. hope i could help.

Mar 07, 2015 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have a problem with standard bank auctioning my house after i paid R90000

The best person to speak to would be a solicitor or lawyer. I'm not sure the PC laptops section of Fixya is the best way to find a solution to this problem.

Mar 20, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have paid for an extended warranty on my double oven but cannot find the papers. Who would I call to get this information and speak about service? Thank you, Arden Teplow

wherever you purchased the extended warranty should keep records and the sale person at that store regardless if it was your salesman should be able to assist you with this... i work for home depot,lowes, circuit city,best buy and lg electronic extended warranties all the time... hopefully they registered you in the system and they can help.... if you have the receipt proving you purchased the extended warranty would make it alot easier go to the store and ask for help.... hope this helps you out please vote......

Jan 03, 2011 | Jenn-Air Ovens

1 Answer

Paid twice

Contact the person whose account you have paid into - they should be able to reverse the payment at their end and it will go straight back into your account. If this is not an option, contact paypal help and they will do it for you. Paypal have always been excellent as far as costumer service goes when i have dealt with them,

May 06, 2010 | PayPal Accounts

1 Answer

Speaking to another assistance + already paid

yes you can speak another assistance if your problem is still unsolved in same credit.

Apr 18, 2009 | FixYa Service

2 Answers

Cant hear nothing!!!

Yes the problem is coming from the speakers , so take the phone to a repair center and have them replace the speakers for you.

Jul 09, 2008 | Sony Ericsson W850i Cellular Phone

Not finding what you are looking for?
Uniden Cordless Phone Logo

Related Topics:

28 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Uniden Lands Phones Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5268 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18415 Answers

Are you an Uniden Lands Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides