Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
HANDSET SAYS "19 NEW CALLS" . PICK UP HANDSET FROM CRADEL - GET "ZU-UP" AND CUTS OFF. CAN CALL IN FROM ANOTHER PHONE - GET ANSWER PHONE! CLEARED MESSAGES AT CRADEL - STILL "19"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
A reset is done by following the below steps:
1. Disconnect the battery from handset(s)
2. Disconnect Phone Cord from wall jack
3. Disconnect Phone cord from base unit
4. Disconnect AC adapter from wall outlet
5. Allow to sit for 30 min
6. Reconnect Phone Cord to base
7. Reconnect Phone cord to wall jack
8. Reconnect AC Adapter to wall outlet
9. Reconnect battery into handset until you click or feel the plug snap into place
10. Re-Register Handset by placing on main base
Mar 13, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Aug 11, 2014 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Jul 18, 2013 | Uniden Dect1480-6 Dect 6.0 Cordless 6...
Jan 25, 2013 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 11, 2010 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Nov 03, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Aug 10, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Aug 02, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Feb 02, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Nov 07, 2007 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Oct 14, 2016 | Uniden Cordless Phone
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!