- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Did you figure this out? You should have a "Dell All-In-One Center" that was installed with the drivers for the printer. Try searching for it by pasting that phrase in the box in your "Start" button. When you locate it, drag the shortcut to your desktop or up in the top of the programs in the Start location. When you click on the Dell All-In-One Center icon, you should find some options for scanning.
Try removing your 926 icon in Printers and Faxes, disconnect the USB cable, restart your computer, reconnect the USB cable, see the 926 and install the driver again. If scan has never worked, you probably need a different driver.
Kindly try to check if you have completed all the installation of your dell 926 driver including the driver for your scanner. Then Please you can reinstall it and reconfigured the setting to be able to use the full features of your dell 926.
Found on another forum. For 926 this worked great.
1. Go to Control Panel - Printers : Delete 926 printer
2. Go to Control Panel - Programs and Features : Uninstall All Dell 926 related software. There should be 3 programs. (When prompted to restart, respond to wait.
3. Rename Folder C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SPOOL\DRIVERS\W32x86 to W32X86OLD
4. Now restart your computer
5. Reinstall 926 Software.
This worked terrific for me.