Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
the code for olevia for cox cable is 1610. Hit tv then hold setup till light blinks twice. release setup. enter 1610 and wah lah
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
SOURCE: Olevia remote control codes
Have Olevia 237T with same problem. Bought Universal URC-R6 remote control. Works for TV, cable box and audio system as well. $20 at BestBuy.
Posted on Apr 02, 2008
SOURCE: Olevia remote control codes
NO codes work for the Olevia Syntax models, and NO they did not update anything to down load like they promised.NONE- Period. Do not waste your time. I wasted 8 months. You may either get used to a few remotes, or you can go to a website (x10 products) and pick up their learning remote. I paid 50.00. Line up the old and new, and the x10 product will learn to operate your cable box, TV, DVR, DVD and everything else. ( Took about 30 minutes plus my teenager) Now I have one remote control for everything, plus it looks great with the digital screen and channel icons, as well as readable buttons so you do not have to be a teenager or put on your glasses to operate it.
Posted on Jul 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Remote codes for OLEVIA TVs:
OLEVIA multi-brand remote codes for TV's.
1 - Turn on TV.
2 - Press and hold the TV key and enter the codes for your brand.
3 - If your TV turned off then you entered the right code and setup is complete.
(If not repeat with a different code.)
Dec 31, 2016 | Olevia Televison & Video
Mar 15, 2009 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 20, 2008 | Directv RC23 Remote Control
Dec 25, 2007 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Dec 21, 2007 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!