A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi I have a ajs nac 12 09 lost all power was having problems with barrel an thought that was the issue how Eva I replaced barrel now Evey thing works just can not get spark plugs leads are gd I am unsure how to test coil packs and cdi wiring is not my strong point if some one could talk me though it step by step at be very greatfull
I will leave my email address just incase Swinburne89999@gmail.com thanks guys
Hi, Josepmanel the best way to charge a battery is slowly. I like to use this analogy, would you rather be awakened from a deep sleep with gentle nudging or a violent kick in the rear.
1. Remove battery and check for corroded or damaged terminals clean any dirt, corrosion or electrolyte that is on top of the battery as this will cause premature battery drain, inspect for cracks and swollen/expanded sides which are a sign of overheating and replacement should be seriously considered.
2. Acid plate type batteries should be checked with a hydrometer with recorded readings for each cell to be compared with after charging readings and for sulfation, the cell will appear milky, and incorrect acid level. Fill low levels with distilled water to upper level and remove acid from over filled cells with hydrometer until the level is at upper mark and dispose of acid in the sink mixed with a quart/litre of water.
3. Connect a voltmeter set on the DC scale to the battery and record the reading for comparison after charging.
4. Attach a drain hose that is not pinched, kinked, or plugged to the nipple on acid plate type batteries and let the other end hang into a plastic or styrofoam cup.
5. Connect a 1-2 amp trickle charger that has automatic charge rate reduction if possible and let charge for 24 hours.
6. After charging recheck each cell with a hydrometer a 100% fully charged cell will have a specific gravity reading of 1.270-1.280 and 1.180-1.190 has only a 25% charge battery should be load tested and considered for replacement if necessary. Reconnect your voltmeter and
any readings in the 10-volt range means you have a dead cell and the battery needs to be replaced. Readings between any 2 cells of 50 points or more indicate the battery has failed and needs to be replaced.
7. No maintenance AGM or GEL batteries need to have a voltmeter reading of 12.8-13 volts for a full 100% charge and 12.2 volts is only a 25% charge and should be load tested and replaced if necessary.
For more information about your issue and free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day. Motorcycle Repair How to check the Regulated Charging Voltage on 2009... How to charge scooter battery Yamaha Vino 125 Battery Tender Jr HDCSR Ona 2009 service manual DOWNLOAD FREE FULLMANUALS COM Select your CSR model 2009 CSR Ona specifications and pictures
1-Lower drop side to lower position. Then on the opposite side of the crib, remove stationary side. To remove stationary side, press the small tab on the end hardware(brown plastic piece that connects the rail to the frame) and then pull rail up.
2-Before reinstalling the conversion safety rail(csr), remove the mattress support bolt that is on the side the the csr opening will be(the foot of the bed). A new bolt will be used to reattach the mattress support in the next step.
3-Slide csr hardware onto the hardware on the crib ends. Insert two 1/4-20x2" bolts into each end. One bolt will replace the mattress support removed in step 2. Be sure to put the bolt back through the mattress support bracket before screwing into the end.
I have the instruction page with pictures if you would like a copy emailed. firstname.lastname@example.org