Question about iRiver B20 Digital Media Player
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: iriver T10
on your player go to settings screen, then to advanced, then to format. select format, then yes. Player should reboot. Then try connecting again. iriver uses windows media player now. shouldn't need anything else.
Posted on Jul 29, 2007
SOURCE: system files missing
I fixed this problem for my mate, here's what I did:
1) plugged in H10 to pc that didn't have any iriver software on it
a) I've read if you press the "o" button on the iRiver H10 when connecting it will just connect as a usb mass storage device
2) the H10 now appears as a mass storage device
3) right click on the drive, and select format ( I choose quick format)
4) install the iRiverFirmware updater from http://iriveramerica.com/support/mtpupdate/
5) when you run the updater, it found the H10, then asked if the device was from USA or Europe, mine was from Europe
6) It stated that the iRiver firmware was v0.0, and would install v2.51 (I've seen v2.53 available on the european iriver website but could not download it).
7) proceed with installing the updated firmware
8) on the last screen it says, unplug to complete firmware update - NOTE press Finish first before unplugging
9) switching on the iRiver it 'rebooted' a few times and then when the menu appeared, I connected to the pc and just dropped some mp3 files into the music directory and all was okay.
hope this helps.
Posted on Nov 14, 2007
SOURCE: iriver plus 3 software issue
i have vista and had the same issue even though plus 3 worked the first time i installed it (might be an issue with the safely remove hardware icon not available most of the time in vista), so now i use windows media player to sync to the device and works fine
Posted on Dec 22, 2007
That happend to me and i found a solution. First go to my computer and on your left click on VIEW SYSTEM INFORMATION then go to HARDWARE now click in DEVICE MANAGER it should say T10 around there look for T10 or IRIVER T10 and click on it press in UPDATE THIS TIME ONLY or an option you like and click next then click on the RECOMENDED OPTION to install the iriver t10 after you do that a magnifying glass should appear and wait and it would install saying MTP.
If still need help send me a message at NOHEMYGIRALDO@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Posted on Jan 15, 2008
I agree with Heracles83's approach (thank you, it finally worked for me!). However I would like to add something.
I own the H10 20GB model.
I tried the above approach a dozen times, but could not get the format to complete, until I noticed a little blurb from the iriver USA site concerning updating the firmware. http://iriverinc.com/support/mtpupdate/
The player must be in UMS mode in order to update the firmware and, as I finally figured out, to format the drive as well.
The above link will explain how to connect the H10 to your PC via UMS mode.
I was able to format on the first try after that, and the updater worked immediately.
Posted on Nov 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2013 | iRiver B20 Auto Vent Holder with Car...
Dec 14, 2010 | iRiver B20 Digital Media Player
Oct 13, 2009 | iRiver B20 Digital Media Player
Sep 06, 2009 | iRiver iFP-899 MP3 Player
Oct 15, 2008 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Sep 25, 2008 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Sep 25, 2006 | iRiver H340 MP3 Player
Feb 15, 2013 | iRiver B20 Digital Media Player
Jan 23, 2012 | iRiver B20 Digital Media Player
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: