Question about Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: refilling ink tank
please donot use refilling system it is not for printer
it is new catridge after finishing you can refil for once dont use more times
it depends upon refilling-the quantity-before refilling you should clean with boiling water and then start refilling-if you shake the hands it ink will come out nozziles then use if not see the contacts of the catriges-if not just replace new catridge
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
Reset CANON MP 160 INKTANK
1. unplug the power cord
2. press and hold down the <ON/OFF> button and reconnect the power cord
3. press the <STOP/RESET> button 2 times and then release the <ON/OFF> button
4. Display LED show "0" press the <+> button 1 time Display LED show "1"
5. press the <Start Color > button 2 times and then press the <ON/OFF> button waitng for testing out 2 pages
6. Open the cover. The carriage that holds the ink will move to the left hand side. and then unplug the power to the printer
7. Push down on the end of the black cartridge. A clicking noise will be heard.
8. Slide the cartridge out of the holder towards you.
9. Push down on the end of the color cartridge. A clicking noise will be heard.
10. Slide the cartridge out of the holder towards you.
11. Once both cartridges are removed, unplug the power to the printer (without turning it off).
12. Reconnect the power cord.
13. Turn on the printer.
14. Open the cover. The carriage that holds the ink will move to the left hand side.
15. Place the black cartridge in the bottom of the printer.
16. Slide the black cartridge back until is cannot go back any further.
17. Push up on the end of the black cartridge, a clicking noise should
18. Place the color cartridge in the bottom of the printer.
19 Slide the color cartridge back until is cannot go back any further.
20. Push up on the end of the color cartridge, a clicking noise should
Ya! YA! NEW
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
Well I did some Research and came up with this "Link" that MAY Help You (Both) about this issue, this is by no means "My Expertise" area, Just decided to go out and "Look" around....seems like a Great Place to start.
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
Many ink suppliers can supply you with replacememnt chips or a reset tool. You may need to call a few before one will be willing to sell these to you but yiu will find them eventually.
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
Testimonial: "a good starting point. Thanks 57"
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 04, 2012 | HP D1560 Deskjet Printer InkJet
Sep 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP3500 Printer
Jun 20, 2011 | Canon MP560 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 18, 2010 | Canon imagePROGRAF W6400 InkJet Printer
Nov 09, 2009 | Canon MP520 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Mar 06, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 08, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 18, 2017 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
541 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!