Question about Lands Phones
I bought a new Panasonic code less phone. Charged for 3 hours(still charging). but when I receive a call I hear the ring tone but I cannot answer. Person who is calling me still hear the ring tone. it seems like the call is not connected though I press the answer button. Can you help on this.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: ring tone
Here is the instructions The full manual can be found here.
Posted on Oct 29, 2007
SOURCE: I have a Panasonic KX-TG6051CM
I had the same problem, and it seems that the battery charging circuit in the handset had locked up, constantly charging the battery until it overheated. I was able to reset the circuit in my handset by completely draining the battery. Here is the procedure:
1. Remove the handset from the charging cradle, and leave it on for a few days until the battery runs out, and the handset finally turns off. At his point, the battery will be very low, BUT NOT COMPLETELY DRAINED.
2. Next, you must manually drain the charge remaining in the battery by shorting out the two contacts on it. Shorting won't damage the battery, since it is holding very little charge at this point. An easy way to physically do this is to remove the battery, and place a piece of thin wire across the the two contacts of the HANDSET. I am referring to the contacts inside the handset that connect to the battery, NOT the contacts on the bottom outside that connect the handset to the charging cradle. Next, put the battery back in, sandwiching the wire between the battery's contacts and those inside the handset. This will hold the wire in place. DO NOT PUT THE HANDSET BACK INTO THE CHARGER, WITH THE BATTERY SHORTED OUT.
3. Wait about 30 minutes for the battery to completely die. Remove the jumper wire, and but the handset back into the charger.
4. If the battery was fully discharged , you will get a message on the handset telling you that you should let it will charge for 7 hours. If you do not get this message, then either the battery was not fully discharged, or your problem is different from mine. Try the procedure again in Step 3 for another 30 minutes to discharge the battery some more.
5. If you get the "Wait for 7 hours to charge" message on the handset, then leave it in the charging cradle for the 7 hours requested. After that, it should work fine.
Let me know how you make out.
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
SOURCE: FWD/DND - PANASONIC KX-T7130
Don't laugh. Push the button and read the display. It will either unset DND or CF :-).
The 7100 command is part of the sequence to cancel those features on most phone systems and 790 or 79# will reset the extension. Of course it may be different if you have a TDA or TAW box (*7100) or a KX-T xxx10 system.
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
Oh hell... you must be going nuts if its the ring tone I think you're stuck with. I loath the manual that comes with this system so here it is in English:
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
SOURCE: no dialtone
If you use Dsl as a internet provider make sure you have the filters on each phone. If you use cablevision and have a wireless connection make sure you chage the phone to a 5.2ghz because you might have the wireless router with the same ghz causing a coflict. This will also create loss. of internet connections then you use the phone
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2011 | Panasonic KX-TGA101S Cordless Handset
Dec 13, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TG5672 Twin Cordless Phone
Oct 17, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TG2343F (037988474356)...
Apr 16, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TG5438 5.8 GHz Cordless Phone
Jan 24, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TG2431 Cordless Phone
Mar 24, 2008 | Panasonic KX-TG6051M Cordless Phone
Mar 23, 2008 | Panasonic KX-TG6051M Cordless Phone
Feb 11, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Jul 16, 2018 | Uniden Lands Phones
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!