Question about Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hi i have a samsung
The only way to get around this is run the recovery
How to do this
1. Turn off the phone
2. Told down the UP Volume button and power button
3. Wait till the screen comes on and then off
4. A menu shows up and click restore/recover
5. The password is gone.
Posted on May 06, 2011
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
SOURCE: forgot my unlock code pattern
HI service562 the only way to get your phone unlock is to use your gmail to unlock the phone. If you forgot it are don't know it you will have to reset your gmail pass word. Now you do have the option of doing a hard reset on your phone. .If you can't do the hard reset go to samsung 's website and they will give you a few other ways to do a hard reset for your phone. Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
after turning on the phone without sim cad try using *2767*3855#
i hope this can solve your problem but remember this will reset your handset
Posted on Jun 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2015 | Samsung GALAXY S4
Feb 05, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Gt-p1000, White,...
Dec 19, 2012 | Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 Unlocked Android...
Oct 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - White unlocked...
Jul 29, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
Oct 23, 2017 | Samsung Y Galaxy S-5360
Jul 10, 2012 | Samsung Mobile Phone Galaxy Pocket S5300...
Apr 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Apr 13, 2012 | Samsung GT-S5830L Galaxy Ace Onyx Black US...
Dec 08, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: