Question about OKI B6200 Laser Printer
SOURCE: oki b6200 printer error
How did it get error? In the most case that error shows the time to replace another Fuser part.
The Fuser was ruined if you print over maximum number of pages (200,000 pages for eg.). If not the component of printer's Fuser is ruined, such as sensor, this is the most case that I have usually seen.
I think it's simple. But how to find it is a little difficult.
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
RESET OKIDATA TONER DRUM
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100%.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
SOURCE: Oki b6200 error code of 006 335
The laser went out. You have to have the ROS replacement kit. I priced it and it was $255 for it. They dont recommend doing it yourself. Its $75 an hr labor.
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2015 | HP LaserJet 1300 Printer
Sep 16, 2011 | Canon imageRUNNER 4570 Copier
Feb 28, 2011 | Dell 3110cn Laser Printer
Nov 06, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS MF7480 Laser Printer
Apr 05, 2010 | OKI B6200 Laser Printer
Jan 04, 2010 | OKI B6200 Laser Printer
Jul 28, 2009 | OKI B6200 Laser Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER C3220 Printer
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!