Question about Pipes, Fittings & Valves

1 Answer

Sink plumbing just got a new kitchen sink but waste and sink are now at wrong levels whats the solution please??

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 6 Answers

There are many different pipes available from most DIY shops or plumbers merchants to solve this problem, probably the easiest is a flexible coupling. This looks like a 'concertina' type pipe with waste couplings on each end. If you are in the UK both B&Q and IKEA stock this part. Hope this helps

Posted on Oct 29, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Foul Odor & Occasional Leak

Looks like you were suffering thru the same thing we have in our house - did you ever get a solution to this? I was wondering if some of your vent pipes were cracked or partially clogged, especially where you had that plumbing access hole in the wall. Hope you've got this fixed already, since plumbing companies usually charge about $350 to run those smoke tests to find and pinpoint problems, and it doesn't always work. Buzzie

Feb 07, 2014 | Pipes, Fittings & Valves

1 Answer

What to do if i can't stop the water flowing from the shower spout and there's little water pressure coming from the shower head and a hand held shower?

One rule I live by: more parts, more problems. Sounds to me that the plumbing/valves were not insalled properly. If you hired a profesional plumber, have them fix it. I am a licensed profesional plumber and I offer a 1 year warranty on all my work. If the contractor did the work and does not hold a plumbing license, that person is still responsible and may have to suffer legal consequenses.

Sep 10, 2013 | Latoscana TC3TPW690 Water Harmony...

1 Answer

Putty remover

use a paper towel. if that doesn't work use a knife

Apr 29, 2013 | Mountain Plumbing Pipes, Fittings & Valves

2 Answers

Sewer waste pipe replacement

plastic or croc? earthen ware? whats the material?

Jan 14, 2013 | Mountain Plumbing Products PVC Pipe Deluxe...

1 Answer

How to change from a 1 1/2 pipe to a 2 pipe under a sink

go to a plumbing supply store and ask for a 2" by 1 1/2 pvc bushing

Sep 02, 2012 | Mountain Plumbing Products PVC Pipe Deluxe...

1 Answer

How to replace the trap for kitchen sink..there is a leak in the kitchen trap

open to drain pipes. remove the collars that hold trap on, sometimes you may need pliers or a pipe wrench to remove.install is reverse of removal the trap is there to contain the gases in drain pipe. if no trap. you will smell sewer water all the time. 1-1/4 for bathroom drains and 1-1/2 for kitchen sink drain.

Sep 07, 2010 | American Standard Pipes, Fittings & Valves

1 Answer

I am opening a pet grooming shop in a building that was a beauty salon. It has two washing sinks. I want to take out both sinks, cap off one and install a tub where the other one is. What do I need to cap...

remove all plumbing that will be in the way of the new tub/sink
install new PCV plumbing and no cap will be needed

Mar 11, 2010 | Pipes, Fittings & Valves

1 Answer

We are installing a plastic bath tub drain, but, the barrel stopper leaks. This is brand new;I have sanded smoothed the barrel with no improvement. Any ideas? Ed

barell stopper, trip lever? is this the same thing? If so go and get a push pull waste and overflow and forget the trip lever, (old school stuff).

Mar 29, 2009 | Mountain Plumbing MT406 Bath Trap...

1 Answer

Fitting monobloc kitchen diagram on pipe fittings

The tap should have 2 pipes about 6-10 inches long and almost the thickness of a maker pen {10mm or 15mm]
U will need either a 10-15 connection or a 15-15 connection either straight or elbowed according to routing need to main pipes [& these should also be 15mm
connections are fixed either with solder or have nuts on each end to tighten [compression] or are just push-on ["Speedfit"]
Ger back if u need more

Mar 23, 2009 | Pipes, Fittings & Valves

Not finding what you are looking for?
Pipes, Fittings & Valves Logo

Related Topics:

140 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Pipes, Fittings & Valves Experts

Dennis Mulford
Dennis Mulford

Level 3 Expert

1055 Answers


Level 3 Expert

479 Answers


Level 3 Expert

2386 Answers

Are you a Pipe, Fitting and Valve Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides