Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if you have already tried "code search" then you may have to return that remote and get a different name brand of universal remote.
Posted on May 30, 2008
SOURCE: NSE URC11C-8 REMOTE
Book Can Be Downloaded Here
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2014 | Universal 8-in-1 Remote Control, Touch...
on Jun 11, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 11, 2014 | Universal Remote Control 42203 Remote...
Mar 08, 2014 | Televison & Video
Nov 13, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Universal Touch...
Sep 15, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Universal Touch...
Oct 31, 2010 | Philips PM8TSMD LCD Touchscreen Remote...
Aug 26, 2010 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Jan 10, 2010 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Dec 07, 2009 | Samsung HP-R5072 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Oct 23, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!