Question about Android Cell Phones
Make sure you have the correct APN settings. First go to settings--wireless and networks--mobile networks-- make sure that the date is enable and then go to access point names and then ask your provider for the correct access point name. I'm not familiar with the virgin i live in europe :)
Posted on Feb 23, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: LG Free unlock Code
To Unlock KG800/LG Chocolate
1. Insert sim from the network that it is locked to.
2. Turn on phone
3. On home Screen, Slide up phone
4. Type 2945#*#
5. ENG. Mode menu should appear
6. Go Down to Factory Reset Select it, may take a few minutes to reset!!!!!
7. This will reset the phone back to before the Phone was locked to a network
8. The phone will automaticaly Restart(Note The Network Logo At start up will not change)
9. Now insert Any simcard(Not tested with 3 sims)and the phone should turn on normaly
10. The phone is now unlocked and you can customise the setting as you like.
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
u need to purchase bluetooth doggle nd install software of bluetooth in pc then connect it ur work is done...
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
i have the same problem. i rang the 789 helpline thingy and they said you have to type in the virgin pin thingy 7890 twice and it will work but this is not right. They said wait 24 hrs but nothing happened....???? i really dont know what to do.
Posted on Apr 20, 2010
It's actually very easy. Click the Talk button (the phone icon next to the Home button). Then, on the screen that comes up, click the Recent History button ( next to the "Hello" button) .
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2012 | Cell Phones
Apr 14, 2011 | Lands Phones
Dec 26, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Dec 06, 2010 | HTC F3188 Smartphone
May 20, 2010 | LG Flare Cellular Phone
May 15, 2010 | LG Flare Cellular Phone
Feb 13, 2009 | Cell Phones
Dec 17, 2007 | Computers & Internet
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: