Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 04, 2011 | ASUS P5RD1-V Motherboard (ASUSP5RD1VMB)
Jan 19, 2011 | ASUS K8V-VM Motherboard
Mar 26, 2010 | ASUS K8U-X Motherboard
Feb 03, 2010 | AMD Asus A8N-VM Dual-Core nVidia GeForce...
Aug 21, 2009 | ASUS P5NSLI (0610839134670) Motherboard
Jul 27, 2009 | ASUS Motherboard, nForce 570 SLI, Core 2,...
Jun 12, 2008 | ASUS Motherboard, nForce 570 SLI, Core 2,...
Feb 28, 2008 | Gigabyte GA-73VM-S2 - Motherboard - micro...
420 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!