Question about GE Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: GE Universal Remote Problems
Here is the link for all Codes
and the Manual for instructions
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
These are the steps on how to program your GE Universal Remote Control without the list of codes.
1. Manually turn on the device to be
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired device button. The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON•OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
Note: Code Search starts from the currently stored four digit number under that mode. Sometimes the
first code that “works” with your device may only
allow limited functionality (e.g. the MENU button
might not work). There may be a code that performs
more functions. Continue the code search process
until the best code is found.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2016 | One For All Televison & Video
May 09, 2016 | LG "32"" inch New 2011 HD LCD TV With HD...
Feb 03, 2016 | LG MKJ36998126 Remote Control
Dec 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 24, 2011 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Jun 08, 2010 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Nov 06, 2009 | GE Televison & Video
Feb 02, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!