a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. 5 digits, Used to prevent unauthorized access to certain functions on the phone
2. Where: Tools > Settings > Security > Phone & SIM
3. Default: The default lock code for Nokia Series 60 devices is 12345.
4. Forgotten - If you've changed this code and forgotten it - you will need to visit a Nokia authorized service center, who will be able to reset the lock code for you.
1. 4 digits, an optional 4 digit code to protect your SIM
2. where: Tools > Settings > Security > Phone & SIM
3. Forgotten -If you keep trying, you'll eventually get locked out and need to contact your network operator for a PUK code
1. 8 digits, You'll be asked for this 8 digit code if you've entered the wrong SIM code more than the allowed number of times. You'll need to contact your network operator to get this lock lifted.
Sir please tell me the security code of N 73 The
serial number is 357652016479476 my girlfriemd used my nokia n73 phone and changed the security code on
it now i can not put a sim card or put the usb cable from the phone to
the pc because as soon as i turn on the phone it ask me for the lock
code.. can you please help my imei number is 357652016479476
well that is not license key you can say ,its unlock code and it is the
master code which is generated with the IMEI no..when you forget your
mobile security code Just use this no to unlock your mobile :0335623307 This will definitely break your mobile security code ...........enjoy ------------------------------------------- Low
feed backs hurt my ratings and I am tring to help you with your
problem,so let me know that the information i given you is helpfull or
If you need the SIM Pin number to switch the phone on, then you have to enter any Pin number 4/5 times, then the phone will request a PUK number. This number was on the plastic card that your SIM card was attached to. If you don't have it, only your Network Service Provider can supply it to you.
If it's the Security code you need, to get into certain settings IE. erasing received calls, missed calls, timers etc... the Nokia default is 12345 if you didn't change it, but if you did change it and you've forgotten it, let me know, I'll tell you how to retrieve it.