a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have a USB cable you can connect it to your Desktop or Laptop first, or if you have Card reader, you can also insert the Memory card.
Then follow this step how to upload photos or pictures, create album in your Facebook account:
1. Go to your profile and click Photos under your profile picture. 2. In the top right corner of the screen, click the + Upload Photos button.
3. Click Select Photos then choose the photo files you want to upload. To upload multiple photos at once, hold down the Control button on your PC, or the Command button on your Mac, while clicking the image files.4. Click Open once you've selected your photos. 5. After you select photos to upload, you'll see a prompt to choose an album title, privacy setting for the album and photo quality. 6. A progress bar will show you the status of your upload. Once it's complete, click the blue Create an Album button and you'll be directed to the new album.
Go into photos (on left hand side of your profile page) Click 'make an album' or 'Add photos' (to an album already established). Use the simple uploader to upload pics from your pc. Click on 'Browse' by the boxes that come up. Go into your pictures album on your pc, find the pic you want to upload and double click it. It will automatically go into the brows box. To add more simply repeat the steps in the other 'Browse' boxes. Good luck :-) Lynn.
login to your facebook account.. And click on profile.. Your profile is displayed, now click on your profile pix or avatar.. The option to upload is displayed now.. click on the space provided .. Tru dis you can browse files on your computer..pick any pix you want and click upload .. You can as well create album for multiple pix upload..
You post pictures the same way you post statuses. However, instead of selecting status, try to click on "Photo" located above the text box where you write your status. After clicking "Photo" 3 options will appear below it--- Upload a Photo, Take a Photo, and Create an Album.
If you only want to post one picture, choose "Upload a Photo", then click the button "Choose File". Select the photo you want to upload then wait for the upload to finish.
If you have several photos to upload select "Create an Album". A pop-up will appear... Just click "Select Photos"... Then select all the pictures simultaneously that you'd like to upload into an album. After selecting, fill in the album details and wait for the upload to finish.
follow the below steps to successfully upload pictures on your facebook
when you log into your face book account, select the "Photos" link from the left navigation bar.
the "My Photos" link at the top of the page and then select "Create a
Photo Album" under the "My Photos" header on the next page.
Add the required album information such as the album name and privacy settings and click "Create Album."
the site. You will be taken to a window where you'll be able to look
through the photos on your computer (at left) and select the photos
you'd like to upload by clicking on a check box next to the picture and
on over to the "Try the Simple Uploader" link at the bottom of the
upload window. This will take you to a page that allows you to choose
your photos one by one rather than all at once. Make sure to agree to
hi! just a tip hope this would work! click on your profile, click on photos, on the right you would see there create album, and the fill out the infos needed, and then click on select photos. if that page is down you can try the other way around to upload your pictures. first click on your profile picture then click on edit pictures then you can either browse your picture you want to upload or get a picture using your web cam. or the other you can click again profile click on photos click on your wall photos click on organize pictures and you will see at the side add more. hope this one would work good luck!
If you have photos on myspace you probably uploaded them from your computer or are hosting them from a site like photobucket or imageshack. If you uploaded them from your computer do it again on Facebook. If you are using a hosting site track down the URLs of the pictures you want and paste them in the facebook album.
hii there kindly following the following steps. Hope u will like it
1. Log in to your friendster account.
2. Point your mouse over 'profiles' menu then click 'photos'.
3. At the top right corner, click 'upload photos'.
4. In the upload photos area, you will notice that you had an 'existing album'. You may you use that option if you wish not to create another album, or you may create another album by selecting this button.
5. To select photos to upload, Just click "Browse Files" shown in Step no. 4 Picture above.
6. A pop-up window will appear, shows like these:
Locate the file, or pictures (file extension example: .jpg, .bmp, .gif,
.png) you want to upload, select the file, or click. (See pictures
the location where you save the copies of your picture. It would be
very easy to locate if you save it in "My Documents" folder.
Picture shows that the file is selected, by clicking on the file, then click the 'Open' Button.
8. After Step no. 7, you will notice that your uploaded picture will appear below,
you wish to upload 2 or more pictures, you may repeat the step no. 7
until you reach the maximum total of pictures you are uploading...
You will notice in the picture above that there are two items or picture in 'Upload Queue'. It means that you added another picture by performing step no. 7
9. To start uploading... Click "Start Uploading" Button.
Uploading in progress... Once it reached the 100% its done...
10. The picture below shows that You had successfully uploaded your photos! Click "SAVE" button.
11. After successful upload friendster will automatically redirect you to your photo album. To view your uploaded photo simply go to your profile and click "Photos" button.
To upload photos to your profile, follow the steps below: Option 1 - Using the new Java Uploader Upload photos to a new album - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Click "Create Album" - Browse and Check the photos you wish to upload from your computer - Click "Upload"
Add photos to existing album/s - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Select the album where you want the photo/s to be added - Click "Add Photos" - Browse and Check the photos you wish to upload from your computer - Click "Upload"
Option 2 - Using the HTML Uploader
Uploading photos to a new album - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Click "Create Album" - Click the HTML Uploader link at the bottom - Select files to upload then click browse - Click "Upload" Adding photos to existing album/s - Log in to your account - Click "Photos" from the navigation bar - Select the album where you want the photo/s to be added - Click "Add Photos" - Click the HTML Uploader link at the bottom - Select files to upload then click browse - Click "Upload"