Question about Epson Stylus Office Equipment & Supplies
Always cd/dvd paper jam
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Fake paper jam
I had the very same problem unitl a moment ago!! I found some A4 card and forced it through the printer. I tried to print a document as usual, as the rollers (inside the printer) lifted, i pushed the card through in an attempt to clear any blockage which wasn't visible to me. It cleared the block and is now working perfectly again !! give it a go.
Posted on Aug 28, 2007
Hy everybody... I have the same problem... tried to reset as told above but nothing happened.
When I try to use ADF I hear a little "click" inside it, without any paper advancing.
Any further suggestions?
I already bought last year a new adf due to a fatal error of the previous!
Posted on Apr 01, 2008
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
Turn the printer off and on to see if it can automatically clear some or all of the jam. Many printers provide an error-code listing on the front panel display for the area where the jam occurred. If your printer shows an error code, be sure and check the printer manual to see if that identifies the area of the printer where the jam occurred.
Turn off the printer.
Remove any paper trays. Inspect them for wrinkled or damaged paper.
Open any other doors that give access to the printer's paper path and to the toner or ink cartridge.
If necessary, remove the toner or ink cartridge. Place it in a bag or away from light to avoid damaging it.
If you find a piece of jammed paper, remove it by holding it with both hands and pulling firmly (see A). The goal is to keep the paper from tearing. If several pieces are jammed together, try pulling out the middle piece first to loosen the jam.
If the paper does tear, try rotating the roller gears manually to free the paper (see B). Don't force anything, though.
Replace the toner or ink cartridge and paper trays, close any doors you opened and turn the printer back on.
If the printer paper jam message still appears, then there is still some paper in the printer. Reinspect the paper path.
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2015 | Epson STYLUS PHOTO T60 INKJET PRINTER
Dec 29, 2014 | Epson Artisan 837 All-in-one Wifi Inkjet...
Feb 04, 2014 | Epson Artisan 800 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 30, 2013 | Epson STYLUS PHOTO T60 INKJET PRINTER
Dec 17, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 13, 2011 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
399 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!