Cell phone freezes when i try to use my music from my memory card.
Whenever I try to listen to my music, only my internal memory shows up, and when i try to sync it to my computer using V Cast music manager, it completely freezes until i have to take out the battery to make it work again. It did not always do this. I had about 200+ songs on my memory card and all played before. Taking out the memory card and putting it back in doesn't work, it just freezes when loading songs or only the internal songs show up. Everything else works fine, if you know why it is doing this, please tell me.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
most phones by default store apps on their internal memory and not on the sd card that you may fit the,sd card is generally for music ect
I know from personal experience that this a real problem on the samsung galaxy ace which only has around 800meg of internal memory what could try is download appmanager from the store and try moving any apps that will allow you (and they don't all let you) to your sd card to free up space also check online how much internal memory in built into the phone
From the settings menu, choose phone settings, then Memory Manager.then handset common memory. Chances are, this will nearly all be used up. Move any pictures, video, music etc from the internal memory to the external memory card using the My Stuff application, then move to external memory. This should solve the problem & any new photos will be stored on the external card. When theinternal memory gets full, the Renoir does funny things!!
1) As it shows less internal memory, it seems that you have transfered some data like mp3, video clips through bluetooth to this phone and it was saved in the recieved folder which autmatically saves in phone memory. Try saving the data to memory card and you will get the phone memory free.
2) Check the above reason for this same issue.
3) You need to select proper connectivity mode under settings of this phone. Go to settings and then open connectivity folder. Here select the connection mode.
Make sure to install the latest PC suite software on the computer. This can be downloaded from the NOKIA website.
well, first check your mem. card if it fits the specification e.g. <= 2 gb, good company, etc and having proper music files. if there are music files in phone memory, check their folder and put them in music files. this should work
best way to do this is transfer all your music and pics back to the phone from the t-flash. then remove the t- flash and reinsert it then try and load it all back to the t flash it should work better if not your memory card is either damaged or your contacts inside the phone for the memory card are bad. please rate this....thanks