Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Need instruction manual
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: need set up instructions
I bought one of these for $3.00. I found it in the clearance sale aisle at my local Wal-Mart. The instructions refer to it as being an "Automobile Clock."
In the instructions, "M" refers to the "Mode" button, "S" refers to the "Set" button, and "D" refers to the "Date" button. These are the instructions that came my KATEC #38 travel alarm clock:
1. In normal mode, there will show hour, minute, second and week. Push "D" to show date and push "S" to show alarm-time.
2. Adjust alarm-time: Push "M" two times to enter into alarm mode. Push "S" to choose hour and minute. Push "D" to adjust the right time. Finally, push "M" to return.
3. Adjust real time: Push "M" three times to enter into adjust time mode. Push "S" to choose second, minute, hour, day, week, and month in order. Push "D" to adjust correspondence number for right volume. Finally, push "M" to return to norm-al mode.
4. Sport Function: Push "M" for one time into sport watch function mode. The beginning state is show as 0:00:00. Push "D" to enter into recording time. Push "D" again to stop. Push "S" to return to the beginning mode 0:00:00.
5. Adjust ON/OFF alarm mode. In normal state, push "S" and "D". You can choose alarm on or off. When alarm operates, the alarm symbol will be displayed on.
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
The time should be done on automatic by pressing WAVE.
To set manually:
Press the [SET] Button for more than 2 sec. The Year will pop up set to correct year then press SET again to set date/mth, keep holding till it get to right month n date (the month and date does not set separately). Press SET again and set TIME then press SET again for your choice of 12hr or 24hr.
Posted on Jul 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2017 | Seiko Watches
Nov 07, 2016 | Home
Jun 10, 2015 | Seiko Gold Tone Pyramid Talking Alarm...
Feb 09, 2014 | Gift Warehouse Seiko Silver Tone Atomic...
Jan 19, 2014 | Watches
Jul 30, 2011 | Seiko DF-4022
Feb 03, 2010 | Watches
Dec 04, 2009 | Seiko Bedside Radio Controlled Talking...
Sep 16, 2009 | Seiko QHR007GLH Clock Radio
Nov 24, 2017 | Akai Audio Players & Recorders
349 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!