Question about Samsung Repp
It is a samsung repp, all of a sudden it said no network. It has done it before and I took it to the store and they reset it. I cannot drive all the way there today. I really need a working phone. Is there any way I can get it to work on my own. please help. I have a 7month old son in the ICU and need I phone to stay in contact with family members. I can not leave to get it fixed.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: can i unlock my samsung sgh g600
1-Turn on the phone without sim card .
2-Pull off the battery cover and insert any non-accepted sim card (without turning off the handset)
3-Do full reset *2767*3855# , phone will reboot and goes to Menu .
4-Customize Sp-lock code *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
5-Unlock your phone with new SP code #7465625*638*00000000#
6-Enjoy G600 unlocked
Posted on Feb 10, 2009
SOURCE: Desparate - Please HELP!!!
i repeat do not dissasemble the phone. if you dont do it right you will need a new flex cable. those are fragile, and costly. i can fix that phone for you and repair that. e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Aug 28, 2007
Your best bet would be to take it to a local mobile store to unfreeze it. You should've got it unlocked while in the US by calling AT&T and you could have done it for free. Sorry.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
Posted on Feb 26, 2010
Testimonial: "thank you very usefull info,very gratefull"
If you forgot your phone code, there is no way to get to your contact list....well, there is no risk free way to get to it. There is a utility (Samsung Code Reader) that you can use which will pull your code from the phone when it is attached by USB to a computer. But beware, as these applets are on sharing websites, so there is no tell if any of them are tainted with viruses.
Otherwise, if you are willing to forego your contact list, then you can hard reset your phone by following these steps:
A couple of things to mention:
1. This fix is NOT for unlocking the network (to use on other carriers), but rather this is for a 4-8 digit phone privacy lock that you may have forgotten what you set it to
2. If you run this fix, it will wipe out all data on the phone, effectively starting from scratch
3. You must remove the SIM card before initiating this or it will be wiped, also, leaving you with need to go buy a new one
4. You need to call Samsung to get the reset code: 800.987.4357 Tell them that you want to hard reset (wipe) your phone and you need the code. (They'll probably stay on the line with you and help you complete the task)
To hard reset the phone
1. Turn off the phone
2. Remove the back cover (battery compartment)
3. Remove the sim card
4. Turn on the phone
5. When it boots up and gets to the error message about the sim, enter the code provided by Samsung and press Return
6. Let the phone restore to original factory image and reboot
7. Turn phone off and install sim card
8. Replace back phone cover
9. Turn on the phone
10. You're ready to roll
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 13, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Nov 01, 2012 | Samsung R680 Repp / SCH-R680 CDMA Cell...
Aug 04, 2012 | Samsung Repp
Jun 29, 2012 | Samsung U.S. Cellular repp sch-r680...
Jan 24, 2012 | Cell Phones
May 16, 2009 | Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
593 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: