Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There should be some kind of screw on the arm to adjust it. You might have to experiment, or get a service manual. When adjusting, try doing it without the platter powered, by hand movement only.
Posted on Nov 30, 2009
i also have the same problem, im sure its something to do with the tone arm, like at the start of playing a 12'inch you have to hold the arm at the end of the vinyl for 5 seconds, have i answered my own question, i'll let u know ......
Posted on Jan 08, 2011
Hi, this problem is caused by the cut off switch not depressing far enough to turn unit off. To remedy you need to do as follows.
1. Disconnect from power supply.
2. remove platter.
3. Flip unit over to expose the underside and remove all screws.
4. Remove base board.
5. Look at the gearing beneath the tonearm and identify switch that tonearm depresses at the rest point.
6. Loosen switch retaining screw and turn switch toward centre of turntable slightly until it clicks or closes. Tighten screw to hold switch firmly in place at that point.7. Reassemble and test.
Good luck. John. Styluscity@gmail.com.
Posted on Nov 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2014 | Car Audio & Video
Aug 18, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
To start voice recording, follow these steps:
1. Press the Menu button to return to Main Menu.
2. Select Voice
3. Press Play/Pause to start recording.
4. To pause recording, press Play/Pause again
5. To stop recording, press Select. A pop-up window will appear on the screen. Select Yes to
save recording. The recording will be saved in the RECORD/VOICE folder.
6. Press 'button to return to the Voice Menu.
Jun 20, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Mar 20, 2011 | BOSS AUDIO SYSTEMS BV9970 Car Video Player
Feb 21, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 09, 2009 | Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9 Full...
Apr 01, 2008 | Denon DP-47F Turntable
Jan 17, 2018 | The Audio Players & Recorders
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: