Question about HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
I have two refilled cartridges from cartridge world. a tricolor #22 and a black #27. I have had no problems with refills in the past. My printer software and usb port drivers seem up to date. My printer is hooked to a hub on the base of my monitor which is cinnected to my printer. Please help me to rid myself of the dreaded CARTRIDGE ERROR!
This does not look like a chip issue (as i can tell from
Every now and then you will need a new cartridge you cannot
refill the same one forever it will go bad, perhaps this is the issue.
Some more info/possibilities at http://www.inktelligent.com/topic_382.html
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove all cartridges and turn off printer
2. Unplug printer and wait one minute
3. hold down # and 9 while plugging power cord back in.
4. Wait a few seconds, then press the power button.
5. Display should read "Full Null Reset"
6 Only install color cartridge. Close cover
7. Wait for machine to ask for black cartridge, then open cover and install black cartridge.
8. Close cover
9. Alignment page should be printed automatically.
Apr 24, 2012 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 21, 2011 | HP D1560 Deskjet Printer InkJet
Sep 30, 2010 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 18, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 24, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Nov 03, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 27, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Jun 01, 2009 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!