Question about Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Printed one page and when I went ot print the next page, got a window that said 'Printer Offline' Pushed the on button and nothing happened. Checked the cords and still nothing happened.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: ink absorber full
You can probably do this once as the ink absorber will start to expel in onto the place where printer is on.
1. Turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!!!
6. turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 03, 2012 | Xerox Phaser 4500/B / Phaser 4500/YB Laser...
Aug 21, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 04, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office...
Jun 11, 2009 | Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD Car DVD Player
Apr 02, 2009 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Jan 23, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Jan 04, 2009 | Brother HL-2170W Laser Printer
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: