Question about Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Ok... its there, but has been disable. you will have to install the drivers again. That's whats missing. Go 2 Add-Remove programs and un-install it. Then put your disk for your computer (drives only) back in and let the computer install all over again. If you do not have a disk that saids: "Drives", try putting your speakers into the computer...rebooting and see if it detects 'new hardware' and if so, you're in business!! It will automatically install the drivers for you...
You can also go the 'dell' website' search for "sound" and see if they have the drivers for you in their 'download' tab.
let me know what happens, weather good or bad.. i won't mind the criticism!
thns... stay bless!!
Posted on Oct 27, 2008
Kinldy download the updated drivers from the following webiste.
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop. For example labeled R12345.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR12345.EXE. (Example path). Write down this path so the executable (Example - Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type C:DELLDRIVERSR12345 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Posted on Oct 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2008 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 23, 2008 | Intel Frontier Design Dakota 24-Bit PCI...
Mar 12, 2008 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Feb 26, 2008 | Tascam US-144 Sound Card
Nov 27, 2007 | Computers & Internet
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!