Question about Whirlpool GH7208XR Convection / Microwave Oven
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: whirlpool microwave oven
should also be a "mini-manual" (tech sheet) hidden inside the unit behind the
control panel or hidden on the left side behind the grille, which is
very helpful when troubleshooting, testing, and locating components.
F7 Power to magnetron interrupted
1. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
2. After 40 seconds, check to see whether this solves the problem.
3. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
4. Check cooling fan operation
5. Check the magnetron.
6. Check P65 connection on the relay control board.
7. Check the P56/P66 connection between relay board and relay control board.
8. Check wiring to the 1200W inverter and control system. See “Checking Inverters.”
9. Check operation of all interlock switches.
10. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
11. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
12. Check voltage at 4903-1 on relay board. If it is 120, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
13. Replace inverter.
14. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
15. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
16. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
17. Replace relay control board.
18. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
19. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
20. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
21. Check for reversed plug connection on controls or loose wiring.
22. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
23. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
If for some reason your tech sheet is not there, you can download it here.
We regularly repair control units for customers nationwide by mail for $39.95 postpaid in about a week with a one-year guarantee.
Feel free to contact me directly (and please remind me of your full model number) for more information & help.
We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
William E. Miller
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2017 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Jan 12, 2016 | Microwave Ovens
May 11, 2015 | Whirlpool MH1150XM Convection/Microwave...
Feb 04, 2015 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Jul 04, 2011 | Whirlpool MH7140XF Microwave Oven
Aug 21, 2010 | Whirlpool GH7208XR Convection / Microwave...
Jun 03, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 30, 2008 | Whirlpool GH4155XP Microwave Oven
Sep 27, 2008 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Aug 09, 2008 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Jul 29, 2012 | Whirlpool GH7208XR Convection / Microwave...
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: