- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have to check two things.
1. You have to check the tray loading belt in the mechanism. To see the same you should remove the mechanism.because the loading belt is beneath the cd tray. As it is cyberhome it will be very difficult to remove the mechanism for an user. if your capable for doing the same then make try. Because you have to remove the top cover then the back panel, then the mechanism. Take care the mother board is attached to the mechanism.
2. You have to check the cyberhome dvd player will show this type of complaint if the Spindle motor is faulty (oppen or short ). Spindle motor is one on which the cd rotates. It will not cost a lot.
It may not be able to read the DVD because the laser is dirty. First try to reset the system ( with no disc inserted, open then close the disc tray and hold the stop switch on the UNIT NOT THE REMOTE for six seconds). Then with the disc tray open using a can of "AIR DUSTER" - dry air in an aerosol can, insert the can nozzle into the disc tray cavity and spray away. That may blow off any dust on your laser eye. Try it again and if it still wont work,unplug the unit and remove the six small Philips screws that hold the cover on( it pivots up and off from under a lip in the front panel), plug it back in and open the disc tray exposing the laser and clean the lenses with Isopropyl alcohol and a q-tip. Do this GENTLY you don;t want to disturb the laser alignment. Dry with another Q-tip or the Airduster and re-assemble. Note well the unit will be POWERED with the cover off so BE CAREFUL. Just did this with mine and it now works like a charm again.
Dear friend, Try this method to change the region. 1. Switch player on, making sure that there's no disc in the tray. 2. Close
tray. 3. Using the remote control, key in the following: MENU, 1, 9. 4. A
menu will appear with the region option near the bottom of the screen. 5.
Press ENTER, enter the desired region AND PRESS ENTER again to save the desired
region. 6. Next press OPEN / CLOSE.
Reset you player by doing the following: With the player on, hooked properly to your television, and on the correct station: Open the tray Close the tray (with no DVD inserted) Hold the stop button down for a full 5 seconds The CyberHome screen should appear. You should be able to play your dvd's now.
Reset you player by doing the following:
With the player on, hooked properly to your television, and on the correct station:
Open the tray
Close the tray (with no DVD inserted)
Hold the stop button down for a full 5 seconds
The CyberHome screen should appear. You should be able to play your dvd's now.
You might want to reset to factory defaults, but there is an error in the manual. In order to reset to factory defaults, turn on (with no disc inside), DO NOT OPEN THE DISC TRAY, just press the stop button on the player for 5 seconds.