Question about GE EasyCam Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: A4tech PK-7MAR
1. double click on volume icon on the lower right corner of your screen.
2. click on options, properties.
3. another sub window will appear.
4. in the box, look for mic volume and check on the box.
5. click ok after checking the box
6. another column should appear which is the mic volume. under the mic volume uncheck the mute box.
7. you should be able to use your mic now.
make sure you inserted the pink plug on the pink socket at the back of your computer.
Hope this post helps :)
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
SOURCE: A4tech PK-35N
Hi - Follow the link below to download what you need. If this solves your problem PLEASE rate this as fixed. If you need more help just add a comment and I'll be happy to assist you further. Thanks.
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2011 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
Dec 06, 2010 | A4tech PK5
Dec 03, 2010 | A4tech Xmaster PK-835 Webcam
Nov 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 05, 2010 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
Feb 26, 2010 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
Jun 04, 2009 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!