Question about Televison & Video
Tune TV without remote
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if this is a time warner cable remote. the toshiba code is 015. sometimes a tv has several codes but only one controls everything. dont understand tuning video into tv. sounds like u need to plug rca wire into input plugs on the front or rear and then move switch to video but dont know what wires u r using.
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
on your remote control go to the menu button and then go to settings (looks like a spanner) then run auto tune
Hope this helps
Posted on Aug 23, 2009
press the preset button on the front panel once then (TV should be on) the on the screen there should be words the likes of (Auto VHF 1 60.00mhz) now the Auto stands for auto tuning VHF stands for its frequency where its going to search the 1 stands for the channel where its going to start with 60.00mghz stands for the lowest signal to which its going to start now that you have understood all that just press the volume up button then it will automaticly locate all your working channels leave till it stops for when does it will start from channel 1 to which I believe that you be able to see the channel working so press the up button on the channel button to check the rest of your channels hope this will solve your problem!
Posted on Sep 16, 2009
How to do an auto search for a Livewire Rm-300f+ Universal Tv Remote. These cheap (£1.00) remotes are available from poundland, etc.
1) Turn on your TV, ensure it it tuned to a channel and the sound is on.
2) Press the [set] button for about 5 seconds, until the LED stays on.
3) Press the MUTE button, the LED should flash twice.
4) Point towards the TV and press the power button. Don't worry if nothing happens.
5) Press and release the power button every second or so, eventually (for me about 120 times) the sound will go off. NOW press the [set] button to confirm your setting.
6) Pressing the power button again should switch the TV off. If not you're going to need to go through it all again.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2012 | JVC Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jun 22, 2012 | Televison & Video
Apr 07, 2011 | Samsung PS42B430 42 in. Plasma TV
Oct 25, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 15, 2009 | Televison & Video
277 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!