Question about Acer PC Desktops
**Your Laptop has VGA port for connecting external monitors :
Laptop Video Specs :
Laptop's Max Resolution1024 x 768
Integrated Video card : SiS Mirage M661MX
NOTE : If LCDTV does not have a VGA port, you will not be able to use it a external monitor.
1. Connect Laptop to LCDTV using a VGA Cable
2. Right-click on your desktop and select "Properties." (or click on start > Control Panel > Display)
3. A new window displaying several tabs will appear. Select the tab called "Settings."
4. You will see boxes with numbers on the middle, in your case 1 and 2 will be present.
5. Click on 2 and click on box beside "Extend my windows Desktop onto this monitor" then choose the resolution that you like (1440 by 900) then click on apply. If 1440 by 900 is not available, choose the closest under 1440 by 900. Don't go over 1440 by 900 since that is the max value that will work on you LCD TV.
6. After clicking on Apply, the display should be present on the LCD TV. (The disply is an extended desktop so you will not see the start button nor the taskbar on the LCD TV. but it should have the same wallpaper. You can Drag the windows to the LCDTV. This will serve as an extension of you desktop. (Ex : You can watch movie on the LCDTV and you can do documents on the laptop's screen at the same time).
Posted on Oct 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2013 | Acer PC Desktops
Sep 05, 2008 | Acer PC Desktops
Sep 11, 2010 | Acer PC Desktops
Jan 15, 2010 | PC Desktops
Apr 08, 2009 | Acer Veriton 5500 PC Desktop
Dec 04, 2008 | Acer PC Desktops
Nov 25, 2008 | Acer PC Desktops
Nov 22, 2008 | Acer PC Desktops
Aug 27, 2008 | PC Desktops
Aug 14, 2008 | Acer PC Desktops
Oct 25, 2015 | Acer PC Desktops
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!