Question about Acer Computers & Internet
**Your Laptop has VGA port for connecting external monitors :
Laptop Video Specs :
Laptop's Max Resolution1024 x 768
Integrated Video card : SiS Mirage M661MX
NOTE : If LCDTV does not have a VGA port, you will not be able to use it a external monitor.
1. Connect Laptop to LCDTV using a VGA Cable
2. Right-click on your desktop and select "Properties." (or click on start > Control Panel > Display)
3. A new window displaying several tabs will appear. Select the tab called "Settings."
4. You will see boxes with numbers on the middle, in your case 1 and 2 will be present.
5. Click on 2 and click on box beside "Extend my windows Desktop onto this monitor" then choose the resolution that you like (1440 by 900) then click on apply. If 1440 by 900 is not available, choose the closest under 1440 by 900. Don't go over 1440 by 900 since that is the max value that will work on you LCD TV.
6. After clicking on Apply, the display should be present on the LCD TV. (The disply is an extended desktop so you will not see the start button nor the taskbar on the LCD TV. but it should have the same wallpaper. You can Drag the windows to the LCDTV. This will serve as an extension of you desktop. (Ex : You can watch movie on the LCDTV and you can do documents on the laptop's screen at the same time).
Posted on Oct 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Apr 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 04, 2010 | Zenith Televison & Video
Jan 24, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 340T Notebook
Aug 01, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jun 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 27, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Nov 13, 2007 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: