Question about Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Flatbed Scanner
WHEN I SAVE THE SCAN A MINI PICTURE OF THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT IS SAVED INSTEAD OF JUST REFERING THE DOCUMENT TO THE FOLDER OF MY SCANS. SO WHEN I WANT TO LOOK FOR A SAVED DOCUMENT I HAVE TO WADE THROUGH ALL THESE MINI PICS INSTEAD OF A LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS LIKE THE HP SCANNER WOULD ROUTE THEM TO
That doesn't happen to me.
It may be the way your computer preferences are set up rather than the scanner,
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2013 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 22, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 07, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2011 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 09, 2010 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 06, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 25, 2012 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Flatbed Scanner
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: