- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, Pierre and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, needs to be 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
4. Check the battery terminals for damage or corrosion check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
5. Tip over sensor needs a reset.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Faulty kickstand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
9. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
10. Main fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or faulty.
11. Check for engine trouble codes.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day. Scooter won turn over Scooter won start Startup Troubleshooting Starting Your Scooter 1 7 http://www.hondampe.com.au/docs/owning_a_honda/owners_manuals/motorcycles/32KTWB12_LT.pdf
Try reprogramming the remotes: Turn ignition on, press and release programming/Valet button on antenna three times. You should here a short chirp, press the lock button on one remote. You should here a long chirp. Press the lock button on the other remote, you should here a long chirp. Turn ignition off. Test system.
the keys needs to be initialised. put key in door lock or ignition barrel and press/hold the remote open button until led flashes on dash, release button and rremove key from lock, remote should now work