Question about Bosch Refrigerators
I am an authorized Samsung service center, and I have dealt with this
ongoing design problem for years. The problem occurs when the unit
comes out of the defrost cycle, not all of the frost has been removed
by the defrost element and an ice bridge occurs at the top and bottom
evaporator coil. There are sensors that send readings back to the main
PCB during and after this cycle, They have to be replaced along with
adding heat transfer clips for better frost meltage and air
Order the following parts through Samsung:: Fixer # DA61-03585A, Plate # DA61-03502A, Thermal Bi-metal # DA47-10160H, Sensor # DA32-00006W. Have these parts installed by a professional appliance repair company.
I hope this will fix your dilemma, Ward Appliance Repair.
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
If this is correct:
1. No ice build up on back of freezer wall.
2. Fan in freezer is working.
3. Items in freezer are frozen, ice cream is a good test.
Why is the cold air in the freezer not getting over to the Ref. side?
1. There is a channel (tunnel) from the freezer to the Ref, side and there is a door which regulates how much cold air from the freezer goes through to the Ref. side.
2. The control panel may have it labeled as "Freezer" setting, from cold to coldest. The coldest setting means the door is almost closed and will keep most of the cold air in the freezer.
3. Since your control panel is not working then this door must be almost closed keeping all or most of the cold air in the freezer.
Any service tech should be able to check the control panel and find the problem.
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
make sure all your fans are turning. maybe try to remove the knobs and see if you can turn them without the knobs, possibly they could be stripped.
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
Cleaned the condenser coils which were dusty but not severely so. Checked the evaporator coils which were NOT iced. Reset the fridge to coldest setting and freezer to #5 (mid range of temperature) and waited a full 36 hours. Fridge temp is 40 F and freezer is about 0F. Not sure what is different except coldest setting on fridge. Warm weather is here but not warm enough to require AC. Temps in late afternoon in house about 77-80F. Any thoughts are appreciated because I suspect this problem is not completely resolved.
Posted on Jun 21, 2009
You can find most user manauls at, www.managemyhome.com, on the right side of the page. You will need the model number off the product information label affixed to the unit.
Posted on Jul 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2015 | Bosch Refrigerators
Mar 05, 2011 | Refrigerators
Jan 20, 2011 | Samsung Refrigerators
Mar 23, 2010 | Engel Freezer 22 Qt. Fridge/Freezer
Aug 31, 2009 | Kenmore 18.3 cu. ft. Top Freezer...
Jan 25, 2009 | Refrigerators
Nov 30, 2008 | Refrigerators
Nov 19, 2008 | Bosch Refrigerators
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: