- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
As you may have already notice, there isn't a problem with your driver.
However to gain a better understand the problem you rule out a couple of things. However, if the this problem is only present in windows media player. Then you should try another play i.e. VLC media player.
1. Go to you device manager and make sure the device is working properly. If not try uninstalling the device, restarted the computer letting windows discover the device again.
2. Next go to windows media player file (press "alt" key to get toolbar in newer version. Select options -> devices select your speaker -> properties and be sure that your audio device is available and selected.
3. Finally if all these options has failed, please use an alternative media like the one mention above (VLC media player).
I hope this have been a great help in your troubles. Please provide feedback on the solution.
go to control panel-sound-default audio device & check which device is enabled as default device. In case of HD audio remove the speaker jack & reinsert, if that port is selected as default audio then you should get an immediate message saying 'audio jack plugged in'.
open audio devices and sound properties in your device manager. Is your sound card listed? If so, highlite it and select properties...then see if it is enabled...if not, click enable this device. If not listed, try re-installing it with install new hardware. Finally, if its there, but wont enable, remove the device and reinstall it. If all the above fails, replace the sound card if its not intigrated. if it is intigrated, buy a PCI Plug and play sound card and install it in a pci slot.
Your Sound driver on the PC is not installed properlly or is curropted.
Go to device manager ( By clicking on start - Run - then type Devmgmt.msc)
Find a header which says "Sound Video and Game Controllers" You may find many things over there. Uninstall the Audio driver (eg. Sound Max, Avance ac 97, Audigy) and reinstall it back.
Else, you can insert the motherboard driver disc which came with the computer and re install the audio driver.
Else, you can download a software, Astra32 on your PC and run that. You will see a audio link on the left hand side, click on it and you will get a detail on the right hand side pane. You need to find something which says as "ALCXXX" (XXX could be any number).
When you get this codec name, go to google, and type "Download driver for ALCXXX" and hit Enter.
Browse the links and you can eaisly download and install the drivers for Audio.
hi, you need to go into your device manager and just disable the AC 97 sound card, them go to the control panel and get into sound options, and selectthe sound blaster as your default sound card o primary device .