a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
start at the first one you would like to delete
highlight that line
while holding down the shift key scroll down the list of e-mails until you get to the last one ( scrolling to the bottom line and still holding the scroll button( and shift key) down will bring up all e-mails that you cannot see) until the last e-mail appears on the screen
lift you finger of the shift key and scroll button and at this point all the e-mails will be highlighted
move the cursor to the delete cross at the top under the view heading and click on it
you will get a message that says do you want to delete all emails listed , press yes and wait until the screen goes blank and a message that says there are no emails here
Now you go to the trash /deleted item box , repeat the process and when you do all that the trash box will be empty as well and all unwanted e- mails will be gone
Press MENU on the remote (with the projector running of course).
In the window that comes up on screen, there are a series of icons on the left side of the screen, and the currently selected one will be highlighted (yellow if memory serves me correctly) scroll down through the icons to the very last one - the Information icon.
The Lamp Timer (lamp hours) will now be showing on the screen, below technical info about the current signal feeding the projector. The 'Lamp Timer' information is at about the centre of the screen :o)
Sir when replacing the bulb you should reset the lamp hour meter.
1. while on the standby mode press "mute" then the numbers 1,8 and 2 in succession, and press the power button. 2. wait until "loading factory" appears on your screen and the service menu is displayed with the lamp life hours. You will see a list of service options. 3. Scroll down to "option" and press "enter". next you will see "reset lamp" where you will press again the "enter" button. good day and best regards.
until "Loading Factory" appears on your screen and the service menu is
displayed with the Lamp Life Hours. You will see a list of service
Scroll down to "Option" and press "Enter." Next you will see "Reset Lamp" where you will press again with the "Enter" button.
1. Open the Application tray 2. Touch settings 3. Scroll down and touch policy 4. Scroll down and touch Factory Data reset 5. Touch Reset phone
If you can not access the menu,Here's the Hard Reset method
1. Power of your mobile 2. On the hardware keyboard,Hold the "X" key and the "Power" button. 3. When Moto symbols comes out,you may now release the "Power on" key but keep holding the X key until you see a triangle and an exclamation point. 4. Now press the "Fn" key and "T" key at the same time. 5.You will now see a menu on screen 6. use keyboard cursor key to move the blue highlighted selections 7. To proceed, select "Wipe data/Factory reset 8. press the return key to select the option that is highlighted. 9. Use the cursor key to highlight YES from the next menu. 10. Press the return key to complete the selection. 11. reset is on progress then wait until it's DONE. 12. After the process,you will see a message "Reboot System Now",select it using the cursor. 13. Press the return key to reboot the device.
With the projector running hold the right cursor key, down cursor and the enter button down switch the mains power off. Still holding these buttons down power the projector back on. it will take a few secounds for the lamp to light up. When it does you should see lamp hours 0000
Leviton 6124 timer instructions: Timer comes with plastic protector over display >> remove protector to see display. Large button is manual override. After timer is wired, push override to make sure Load turns ON and OFF.
Timer has 3 small buttons located below manual override used for programming Display is divided into 24-hours with am times on left and pm on right. 24 Hour day is divided into 1/2 Hour segments Each 1/2 hour must be set for ON or OFF
Start by pushing left-side event-cursor-advance-button and it scrolls down each 1/2 Hour. Once you arrive at 1/2 hour > make decision if you want timer ON or OFF for that half hour.
Press event-set-reset-button in center to set ON-OFF for that 1/2 hour.
Press center event-set-reset-button and solid black rectangle fills in for that half hour. Solid black rectangle means timer ON for that 1/2 Hour.
Once solid square is selected, press event-cursor-advance-button and cursor advances again and starts filling in black rectangles for each 1/2 Hour period. Keep filling in black rectangles for all times you want timer ON.
When you reach 1/2 Hour period you want timer OFF, then press center event-set-reset-button so that no black rectangle is visible for that 1/2 hour. No black rectangle means timer is OFF for that half hour.
To set current time, use right-side time-advance-button. Press and hold time-advance and time cursor advances down through the am and then pm hours. Stop cursor at current time, and timer is ready.
Here is the procedure for resetting the lamp timer. This is a quick reference guide to show you how to reset your Samsung DLP TV’s lamp hour meter or hour counter. Resetting the counter is a very simple procedure. Begin with the TV powered off. Point your remote towards your TV. Press: Mute + 1 + 8 + 2 + Power.
Your TV set should now say “Loading Factory”.
Browse down to “Option” then press Enter (or the right cursor button).
NOTE: The Mute+1+8+2 buttons needs to be pressed down consecutively and fairly quickly. If your TV does not enter the service menu after using this combination, you can substitute MENU instead of MUTE. This seems to work for some sets. Also, the right cursor arrow also acts as the ENTER button, so try it if you’re having difficulty with the ENTER button. To exit the service menu, hit press the EXIT button or just turn off your TV (remember not to turn on your TV immediately afterwards!).
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion the highest FixYa rating. (Two Thumbs Up) If you cant rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.
You do so by doing the following:
1).Start the projector.
2).Press keypad <Source> and <Auto> keys simultaneously, enter " Lamp Hour info" layer
3). Press <Source> and <Auto> keys simultaneously again, then enter factor menu.
Do not change anything till you reach Lamp Layer where lamp hour and usage hour is given. If you reset, then all data revert to default - factory reset. you may chage here or under (2).
Let me know if this solves your problem.