Question about HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
No paper is jammed and the paper jam messag continues. It started just after the printer ran out of paper. when tray was refilled, it said paper jam and has since
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: False Paper Jam Error
Make sure the paper tray guides are set against the paper more likely to be the back guide not pushing the paper to the front of the tray. If you have the guides set correctly then place one sheet of paper in the tray and blot some methylated spirits on the leading edge along the page width and close the tray and try printing something.
You will have a jam repeat process 3 or 4 times then open tray and remove paper. Where you soaked the spirits into the paper there should be a grubby mark where the feed roller has rubbed and cleaned. Wipe the tray dry and put fresh paper in then hopefully you will now be able to print. If you cannot then the likely thing is that the paper feed pickup spindle is broken and will need replacing.
Hope this helps you and please rate me
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
SOURCE: HP PSC 2355 paper jam
I had the same problem. When I inspected the printer inside I detected that on the right sight of the metal thing that's guide te cartridge holder some plactic piece had broken.
When I glued it, everything went OK for a couple of minutes. Because of the presure on that plastic nock it broken again and the same error appeared on the screen.
Posted on Apr 19, 2008
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
1) Power Off.
2) Disconnect USB cable and power cord
3) Clear the paper jam from the back of the unit by opening the rear access door. Turn the dial on the rear access door counter clockwise, and then pull the door toward you to remove it
4) Gently remove any paper from the rollers. Get all the pieces - any bits left inside will make it more likely to jam with future use
5) Reattach the rear access door. Gently push the door forward until it snaps into place
6) Reconnect the cables and power cord.
Try your print job again.
Posted on Dec 21, 2009
Testimonial: "That completely answered my question--I did not know there was an opening at the rear. I found more jammed paper than I even expected! Thank you!"
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2014 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Dec 15, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 06, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 20, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 05, 2009 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 08, 2008 | HP PSC 1110 All-In-One Thermal Printer
Apr 19, 2008 | HP PSC 1110 All-In-One Thermal Printer
Jul 28, 2006 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
300 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: