Question about OrangeHRM Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You have to logon using an account with administrive rights (like administrator) to be able to use the SecureTraveler software.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
Some computers can be slow or short of hard drive space for quite simple reasons.
Windows and other program hide temporary files in lots of different places
The best option is not always a program or utility and if you want to do as much as you can for FREE like I do then you have a few options.
1. First you need to be in windows explorer.
2. Click TOOLS and FOLDER OPTIONS
3. Now click the VIEW tab
4. Tick the Show Hidden Files And Folders option
Unpick Hide Protected Operating System Files (it may warn you but you can ignore it)
5. Click APPLY then OK
6. NOTE some files may not delete this is OK Also DO NOT DELETE the folder itself where mentioned for cleaning.
7. Using windows explorer go into the WINDOWS folder and look for a directory called TEMP (it is possible there may be more than one)
8. Select all the contents and delete them. Do the same for any other temp folder e.g. temp000
9. Now navigate to Documents and Settings
There are quite a few folders in here that can be cleaned up
10. Look for folders named "Local Settings" In there you will find more TEMP folders that can be cleaned out
11. Now look inside the Temporary Internet Files. Delete anything EXCEPT cookies. Otherwise passwords for some sites you have stored may need you to type the password again.
12. Do this for each user / profile you see.
13. Now check the C: drive itself and see if there are any Temp folders and clean those out too
To prevent accidental deletion of any files windows needs you should go back to step (4) and change the two settings back to their original
Posted on Nov 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 06, 2013 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2011 | OrangeHRM
Feb 10, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
May 13, 2009 | Western Digital 250GB MyBook External USB...
Mar 31, 2009 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Feb 18, 2009 | 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 2WD
Mar 18, 2008 | Computers & Internet
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: