- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
* Check if it is signal related, go near your wireless router and see if the wireless icon shows up without any problems.
* remove the remembered wlan saved in your pc, follow the instructions in the link below:
Try to remove any unnecessary programs, replace your antivirus with Microsoft security essentials, run windows update and install all updates, upgrade ram, update internet explorer or any web browser you use. Make sure every software you have is legit and updated. I hope these suggestions work, if not, please comment.
if you have xp computer follow the process given below:-
start/run/type msconfig/ click startup/disable all/apply and then click services and at the bottom check the box which says hide all microsoft services// restart the computer// it will load faster//
if you have vista follow the same process after typing the msconfig in the start/start search at the bottom//
even if it is slow then 100% your computer is effected by virus//
get it cleaned by the local tech//