Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Yes sir yup, weve talked about my check you can see it in this link. but i was really confused on his next comment. hmm?? well anyway ive got an idea with my mom that she has a dollar account to transfer my check with a 40 days clearing. i think thats my only option. sir if you have any suggetions feel free to help me. thanks advance. CHARCOIS

Posted by on



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 958 Answers no problem..just ask your mom if they would accept second endorsement. sayo kc nakapangalan ang checke. sa akin din, di ko ma sure kung pwede second endorsement. pag di pumayag banko sa second endorsement. ala kang magagawa kundi open ka ng account mo then ihulog mo yung cheke, wait 30 days then withdraw mo lahat, i close mo account..

good luck,


P.S. banda saan ka ba sa pinas? taga subic ako..zamabales

Posted on Oct 27, 2008

  • francis rivero Oct 28, 2008

    ow..ok..lapit lang pala..anytime nasa manila kami eh..

    maybe c u sometime...

    tnx for the rating,




1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where is the AC transistor located and what does it look like on a 1999 Honda Odyssey 3.5 engine

I found this wiring for your compressor. If your talking to somebody, if you will click on the comment link then post, they will know your asking another question. If you keep making new posts, it gets confusing. Just my opinion, trying to help.

May 02, 2016 | Honda Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

More clarification as requested. I have an old model Tunturi with no model No. marked on the machine unfortunately. Problem is when start button is pushed the machine starts abruptly for about 1 second but...

clarification needs to be in your original post, not as a new post. Click COMMENT under the person you are talking to, or as a COMMENT to your own text. That way they get a notification and will help you further.

Weirdly, you have no other posts? So confusing :>)

Andrew - Fixya Moderator

Apr 10, 2017 | Tunturi Exercise & Fitness

1 Answer

Trying a little DIY with an electric motor. Really, I have no idea what I'm doing, but it's not working anyway, so what's to lose?

Those are the brushes and They are spring loaded so yes they should make contact, There may be an inline fuse that needs to be replaced, you can check it with an ohm meter also check the power switch.

Mar 27, 2013 | Vacuums

2 Answers

I got a mail >>> there was a link saying your video is so hilarious this that. i opend it >> it went to youtube page, asked me to download adope flashplayer. when i did it >> nothing...

Hello, I got one of those and what it dose is steal your contacts and send it to them.Let them know.You will have to reformat and reinstall operating system.but before you do that get a hold of face book on this page and explain whats happening.
THANK YOU for choosing

Jul 25, 2011 | Facebook Social Network

2 Answers

I just got a refurbished Lenovo Laptop T43 512 MB, and am trying to find on your webpage where I can have a User Guide downloaded. So far I have been unsuccessful and am a litte frustrated with the...

There are actually different T43 models according to the IBM website. Simply, scroll down the link I've attached and under the Manuals section you can download the Hardware Maintenance Guide and also the Service and Troubleshooting Guide.

Dec 06, 2010 | Lenovo Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Re bios booting problem

Sir; I need a recap from you. You talk about one computer or many. We are only to help the final consumer and his advisor. You have gone to the CPU and took it out of socket? Do you have any special heat conducting grease to apply? Don't turn on the computer until you replace the heat transfer compound from the CPU Chip to the heat sink. Your CPU may commit suicide because of you. Anyway, I have one trick that you should check. Bypass the AC switch, not just the button, but bypass the AC, so that the Power Supply has 110 VAC all the time. There is a protection in the low voltage switch button, that, at times it false triggers (or there is a need to shut off because of an overload). When you turn on the computer, stand by with your hand on the plug to pull it, since the idea is to avoid burning up the Power Supply. If this does not work, get back to me but, please, with more descrete information. Thank you for considering our service...
My name is Constantin (arzconst)

May 27, 2009 | Gigabyte 8I845PE-RZ (GA-8I845PE-RZ)...

1 Answer

My samsung yp-u3 mp3 player is not recognized by my computer

hello sir go to my computer> properties>hardware > device manager >universal bus driver>right click on it> update driver>
1.yes this time only> next 2.choose advanced option>next 3don't search i"ll update from........> on show campatible> next> next 5. now it updated then restart you computer 
Then try to format your drvice sir

hope this helpful or if problem stillplease type in comments

May 06, 2009 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player

1 Answer


Yes, then my last comment does apply. That was a link to your software support site. If your software is not listed there, then I would try calling your manufacturer. I normally do not support phones, but software can usually be downloaded from a web support site. Here is the link again...

Hope this helps

Apr 28, 2008 | Cell Phones

5 Answers

Adjusting meteo function

Yes, Sir. But remember when pilots reset their altimeter with the local altitude, the pressure value matches the moment wheather pressure. It will be wrong anyway, if you reset you altitude, but the pressure readings are still wrong. Im my case it is happening. The altutide is correct but the pressure of the watch does not match the local pressure. It is 20 hpa over it. By the way, I am an airline pilot.

Mar 05, 2008 | Tissot T-Touch T33759851

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

68 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides