Question about Canon Pixma MX420 All-In-One Printer
Canon pixma mx420 won't scan to computer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Canon pixma mp 250 won't
Hi there.. i understand that you're having troubles printing from your computer because of that error message.. dont worry im here to help you out with that..
Here's what you can do:
If you have any other questions, dont hesitate to reply on this message.. thanks and Good Luck!
Posted on Jun 01, 2011
SOURCE: canon pixma mp220
I had the same problem, and this is the fix.
1. Go to Canon's website and find the "Drivers and Downloads" section. From there, you will need to specify the subcategories of your hardware, and then your specific model (for example: Hybrid (i.e.-Printer & Scanner), Inkjet, MP470 Series)
2. When you find the proper page for your model printer, select your operating system from the drop down list.
3. Scroll down the page. You will see all versions of the drivers and programs to download. Download the latest version of the driver. You should also download the "My Printer" program. This is useful for troubleshooting and maintenance.
4. Keep scrolling until you find the "MP Navigator" program. This is a very important program, and is necessary for the scanner to operate properly. Download this program.
5. One MP Navigator is downloaded, verify that the scanner will use this program when it operates. To do this, go to the Start menu, click on Control Panel, click on Scanners and Cameras, click the printer that you will be using, then click properties. Click the tab at the top that says "Events." You will then see a drop down menu with the options Save to PC, Save as PDF, etc. Verify for each option that your computer is either opening the MP Navigator program, or that the computer will prompt you on which program to open.
This should get your scanner working. Hope this helps!
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
SOURCE: my canon pixma mx320
When the paper does not feed straight, dirty or stickyrollers can cause it to jamb or crinkle, also failure to remove all traces ofpaper from a previous paper jamb will cause further paper jambs.
Check for tiny pieces of at the edges of the rollers, and remove these piecesof paper. The rollers may be dirty or sticky and causes the paper tonot feed straight.
Try cleaning the rollers with methylated spirits.
Posted on Jul 26, 2011
SOURCE: canon pixma mx 700
This is a windows or software error code,Uninstall the scanner/printer software and reinstall from the CD
If you have lost it you may download new drivers from here
Posted on Aug 16, 2011
SOURCE: I just got my new
Hello and Welcome to FixYa!
If you are facing Error 5100 then it means that the cartridge can not be detected by the printer.Actually when the printer is not actually load the cartridge it shows error 5100
To solve this error follow the given steps:-
First of all turn off printer and remove both the cartridges from the printer, Now use a clothe moistened with alcohol to clean the surface contact on the cartridges where the terminals inside the printers touches, Return the cartridges and turn on the printer.Error will be removed.
Let me know If you have any more Confusion, questions or issue regarding your problem
I hope this solution helps you. Thank you for using FixYa!
Posted on Aug 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2015 | Canon Pixma MX420 All-In-One Printer
Jan 01, 2015 | Canon Pixma MX420 All-In-One Printer
Jun 16, 2014 | Canon Pixma MX420 All-In-One Printer
Jun 16, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MX420
Dec 25, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 20, 2011 | Canon Pixma MX420 All-In-One Printer
Jun 22, 2011 | Canon Pixma MX420 All-In-One Printer
1,624 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: