Question about Apex Digital AD-1110W DVD Player
I need the code so I can program a universal remote control to operate this dvd player.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Manually turn on device to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator light stays on, then release it.
3. Press and quickly release the desired ode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light should blink once.
4. Press the "Channel Up" button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator light should blink off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the required code, press the "Channel Down" button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing "Channel Up" changes direction again.
5. Press and release "Mute" button to install the code.
If you wish to actually identify the code once this has been done, this is the procedure:
1. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light blinks and then stays on.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The red indicator light goes off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in "Step 2" press each numeric key from 1-9 in turn. When the red indicator light blinks off, the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat "Step 4," this time when the red indicator light blinks off, this is the second digit in your number.
6. Repeat again for the third digit in your code number.
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
DVD remotes typically have 2 sets of up and down arrows for such things. Make sure the remote you purchase is meant for dvd players.
There really isn't anywhere to search for what remote would work perfect for you other than some very costly ones. So I can't really point you in the direction of a make or model.
You can also Email Apex Support and ask them for a replacment remote. It will cost you but no more than a normal remote and its made for your dvd player.
Thank you for stopping by Fixya!
Posted on May 20, 2009
Apex Digital 20672, 20717, 20755, 20794,
20795, 20796, 20797, 20830,
21004, 21020, 21056, 21061,
You can get the manual on link below.
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 20, 2016 | Apex Digital Televison & Video
Jul 30, 2011 | JVC AV-32D502 32" TV
Jul 09, 2011 | Radio Shack 3 in 1 Universal Remote
May 28, 2011 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Dec 30, 2010 | Apex Digital AD1201 DVD Player
Nov 19, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!