Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Dec 02, 2012 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Mar 12, 2011 | Advent Netbook
Jan 26, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1521 Notebook
Dec 01, 2009 | Dell Latitude D410 Notebook
Jul 30, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
May 17, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Apr 21, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A75-S211 Notebook
Apr 19, 2009 | Battery Technology Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!