Question about Dymo LabelManager 300 Desktop Labelmaker Printer
This is the response from dymo stamp. I did as they said and am now printing stamps again.
We have seen this cause problems with the .NET framework Microsoft uses and Dymo Stamp uses. Follow these steps to correct it Step 1: Download Microsoft Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
2. Save the file on the Desktop.
3. Please double click the msicuu2.exe file to install it on the computer.
Step 2: Remove .NET Framework
1. Click Start -> (All) Programs->Windows Installer Clean Up.
2. Please locate and remove Any .NET Framework 2.0 software.
After that, please perform the following suggestions to reinstall .NET
Framework 2.0 and its updates. Step 3: Reinstall .NET Framework Version 2.0 SP 1
Please download and install the following
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 (x86
Note: When the "File Download" window appears, please click Save, and follow
the directions to save the file on the Desktop. After downloading all the
setup files, please double-click on each one to install them.
Posted on Apr 28, 2008
SOURCE: dymo 400
Disconnecting power and re-connecting will work, but only temporarily.
In order to fix, you need to upgrade the printers firmware...
Posted on Jul 20, 2008
Unplug the printer and wait 30 seconds then plug it back in. Mine printed everything that was in the queque.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
Take out tape cartridge, make sure tape is going THROUGH both top and bottom tape guides. Clear all.
This should work. You also may have set up for second line printing. Go through all settings and clear.
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
I had this problem with the LabelWriter 450 Turbo and it was a .Net Framework problem.
1. Uninstall the Dymo Label software
2. Click this link to download .Net Framework 4.0 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en
3. Reinstall latest version of your Dymo Label software (w/o printer connected to PC)
4. Reconnect label printer when prompted by installer
This should fix the problem
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2009 | Dymo LetraTAG Thermal Label Printer
Sep 20, 2006 | Dymo LetraTag QX50 Thermal Label Printer
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: